Saturday, February 4, 2012

Recycle shirt into apron

I have long wanted to buy an apron, but there's always a reason cancel buy it. When I was in supermarket I forgot to buy it or when I remember it's not available. Then one day suddenly idea came out from my mind. I have a white shirt that was not used anymore because the collar was torn. I thought make an apron such a good idea. I grab scissors, ruler, pencil, needle and thread. Began to cut into the back of the line follows the existing then the line of buttons, wrist and pocket. Now wrist part become collar, the line studs / buttons become accessories at the center, the line of buttonholes ( cut into 2 pieces ) become bond on the right and left side and pocket on the left chest. How is it now......???? check it out....
what do you think?




                                                                     
sewn by hands

No comments:

Post a Comment