Thursday, February 16, 2012

Strawberry jelly


I bought 2 pack of strawberries.. At first, I thought to just for make juice But I also have jelly powder with strawberry flavor and It would be nice put strawberries fruit as topping. Then I think to make it look different. this is it ! heart shape inspire from valentine's day. And I used ice cube mold to make jelly cube.
Ingredients :
1 pack @ 15 gram jelly powder with strawberry flavor
200 ml white sugar (according to taste)
700 ml water
strawberry fruit, cut into heart shapes (use cutter / knife )
Ice cube mold

How to make :
* Mix well jelly powder with sugar.
* Slowly pour 700 ml of water into the mixture, stir well until dissolved and boil. keep stir until boiled      then turn off the heat.
* Put strawberry into ice cube mold then pour the solution into ice cube mold / jelly mold / small bowl.
* Place the jelly into the fridge and chill for 2-4 hours.
* Remove from the mold and serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment